My name is Lisa. I’m a first time mom and the inventor and CEO of Snuggwugg Inc. Snuggwugg is a woman owned business. It’s my dream that my product will make people’s lives just a little bit easier and as my company succeeds I hope to be able to help other women and moms launch their dreams too.
Snuggwugg is the only product of it’s kind. We will be first to market. Super exciting.
Snuggwugg is an interactive diaper changing pillow with a smart phone option that stops a squirmy baby during diaper changes and ending frustration for both baby and parents.
We are also launching our own customized Snuggwugg apps fun for your baby!
You can use Snuggwugg with your smart phone or with flash cards or photos it’s your choice.
It’s portable ( take with you for travel, doctor visits, on airplanes etc:)
Easy To Use
Comes in many styles : Safari, Retro, and others to be announced soon!
We are a 2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner and recently named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the 10 Most Innovative Small Businesses of 2013. To see where else we’ve been featured visit the Snuggwugg Press page.
Come and visit me on Twitter here
The Snuggwugg Birth
One day I observed my husband attempting to change my daughter’s diaper. Her endless squirming, twisting and turning added an increased level of difficulty to the task. My husband stared at me with a look of helpless. By this time my daughter had managed to wriggle around on her changing table in the crawling position on all fours with no diaper on at all. My husband Chad said, “Babe I can’t help it she keeps moving” Of course I knew that I had been through the same routine many times.
I sympathized with him. I understood how active she was during her diaper changes. I didn’t want to confess but I’d taken a few kicks to the face myself and I was over it to say the least.
Many times my own experiences with changing Matilda I felt like it was a major battle.
The entire experience left me feeling frustrated and feeling inadequate as a mom. Instead of looking forward to changing her diaper I dreaded it. I recalled other mothers struggling with the same challenges.
I knew there had to be something that could stop infants from turning their lower body and keep them occupied and happy at the same time.
This began my search for diaper changing accessories. After extensive searching, I was shocked to find out that there was nothing currently available on the market to aid desperate parents with diaper changing drama.
When I couldn’t find a product to diminish the many issues we were facing I knew that I could make a product that would solve my diaper changing problems and bring peace to other parents at the same time.
I had the idea of a pillow that would fit snugly around my daughter’s waist. It would stop her from twisting, keep her hands out of her diaper, entertain her, and give me a few minutes of peace so I could get the job done. It worked!
I was so relieved because although other women know the problem of twisting, turning and helping hands exists and many have tried to solve it, SnuggWugg is the ONLY product that does not restrain or cinch your baby to a changing table. It’s also the only product that solves all THREE issues at once. Hence the birth of the SnuggWugg!
SnuggWugg has made my life so much easier and made diaper changes a dream. I never thought I’d say that but it’s true.
I know that other parents will love it and I cannot wait to show the SnuggWugg to the world and begin to revolutionize the diaper changing experience for parents everywhere!
Interesting Facts About Lisa:
- In 2013 she sponsored her first child from World Vision, David. By choosing to work with Lisa you help aid in her humanitarian efforts.
- Lisa has been a professional singer appearing in China, Bahamas, Japan, USA and performed on stages across the globe.
- Lisa became a first time mom in 2011 her most amazing accomplishment thus far.
- She lives in Las Vegas with an English Bulldog Harley her Pitbull Hank, daughter Matilda and husband Chad.
- She credits her Faith as the key to her amazing success. Lisa is a Christian.
- She works with teens, and is writing a book to tell her story. She came from a broken home, with a mentally abusive father who was an alcoholic all his life ( now deceased) who said she’d never accomplish anything. Apparently he was wrong. Her book is filled with hope teaching others that no one on the earth can stop you from the dreams in your heart.
- She plans to go to Africa one day not only to view a beautiful Safari but to minister to the needs of the people there.
- One of her goals for the coming years is to speak to young girls to inspire, encourage and lift them up. “The world beats on the images of young girls, filling their minds with things so they are always comparing themselves to others and feeling worthless. Whether it’s a parent, a teacher, or your own voice young girls must guard their hearts and minds to learn what they need to do to succeed. One of those things is tuning out the nagging voice”
I’ve been a singer most of my life performing for clients such as Chuck Schwab & Larry The Cable Guy. (See Photos Below)
We knew our world would change when a baby came along but nothing could prepare me for the amazement I’d experience by being Matilda’s Mom. I stepped down from touring to be home and spend time with her.
Soon after I launched Mompreneur Mogul, a powerful online source for mom bloggers. I’ve been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine named of of the 10 Most Innovative Small Businesses of 2013, Yahoo!, Business Insider, the Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post and more.
My blog was named by Circle of Moms Top 25 Tech Mom Blog, Listed as Blogtrepreneurs Top 40 Mompreneurs To Follow On Twitter, seen on some of the most popular blogs across the internet, featured in the Mother’s day edition of The Las Vegas Review Journal. See Press for details.
Lisa Cash Hanson is an entrepreneur, author, speaker and the voice of encouragement and empowerment to women entrepreneurs all over the world. Lisa has appeared on stages all over the world for the past 20 years of her career. She has a unique genuine way of connecting with her audience that is very authentic, open and honest. It’s that ability to connect that her audience achieve the impossible.
She has been named Top 25 Mompreneur Top Mom Tech named one of the top mompreneurs to follow on Twitter & Recently received the 2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant for her baby product the SnuggWugg Her clients have included fortune 500 CEO’s celebrities, authors, coaches and more.
Lisa was also featured on Yahoo!, CNBC, Review Journal, Problogger, Firepole Marketing & more. She is the founder of Radiant Revolution. The most life changing online business and personal empowering event available. The women who work with Lisa have referred to her as “Inspiring”, “Honest”, “Real”.